Product Marketing Manager
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for crafting the messaging and positioning for Kryon System’s products. You will communicate the value proposition to the sales team and provide the tools to support the selling process. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketing Manager you will be the expert in our competitor’s offering, our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer this knowledge to the sales channels.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools and product marketing collateral that supports the selling process of our products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence & Competitive Analysis – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to crush them
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience
- Product/marketing experience with automation software an advantage
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills – English at mother tongue level mandatory
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
Enterprise Sales Executive
Kryon Systems, a fast growing successful company based in Tel Aviv, is seeking a superstar Enterprise Sales Executive to manage sales processes in the Americas Market.
- Developing and Converting enterprise opportunities into long term customers through an efficient sales process, mid to upper level management relationships across a wide range of industries, but primarily in large enterprises.
- New customer acquisitions and long term account management within the territory, ensuring growth in all revenue streams (new business, renewals and account expansions).
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least five years’ experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of finalizing business deals and generating revenue.
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions such as ERP, CRM, etc. is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use a consultative selling approach is a plus.
- Experience in selling business process management (BPM) or optimization (BPO) solutions is a plus
- English – Mother Tongue only.
- Prior Experience in the Americas market is an advantage
- A Hunter at heart with a knack for getting around lower level gatekeepers without losing touch with your champion
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks. Prior experience of multiple-opportunity management is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives, right up to “C” level management
- Positive and energetic with high aspirations, highly creative, team player, self-motivated
- Working hours: mostly afternoons/evenings (working from Israel to accommodate the US Market)
- Occasional travel required
Reports to: VP of Sales