BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kryon Systems is looking for an experienced BPA to join our product team and play a key role in identifying use cases in each of our customers verticals for business processes frameworks, define and illustrate the various business processes in each, and be able to identify business process problems so the product team will enable solutions in our innovative various products.
You will be working on a revolutionary product portfolio enabling large scale organizations to implement new solutions based on AI, and other latest technologies and your insights will be crucial for the solution to work at the highest accuracy.
- 2+ years of experience in business process analysis, including business processes flows mapping & documentation in BFSI verticals (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance) and Telco.
- Strong analytical and process mapping skills.
- Knowledge on how organizations are monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance.
- Familiar with standard application development methodologies and tools (i.e. ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools).
- Ability to map the use cases on various enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate processes goal, process cycle and dependencies with product team.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio.
- Proficient knowledge of software implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Business/Computer Science) – preferred.
- Provide functional information of how processes work on our customers side.
- Communicate internally how organizations measure, monitor and provide feedback on the business process lifecycle.
- Provide feedback on product work and impact analysis on how our customers will use suggested new features on their processes per vertical.
- Validate business processes identified by our latest new AI technology and provide feedback on where processes can be optimized.
- Create technical business process case studies about Kryon’s products implementation.