ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced Community Manager to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, online forums and marketing communications we would like to meet you!
- Program Manager/Administrator – establish, manage and set up the day to day details for running the Kryon Forum and community – staff, investment, activity tracking, communication, providing feedback…etc.
- Research Filter/Metrics Reporting – being able to synthesize community feedback information and analytics and make actionable insight that company executive can react to.
- Set and implement online community and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Organize and participate in online events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Analyze community activity – synthesize community feedback information and analytics and make actionable insight that company executive can react to.
- Client Stir Stick/Rallying Cry – becoming the internal rally cry and the conscience of the community/customer inside the company- practicing change management and changing processes that hinder community success.
- Customer Support/Community Problem Solver – answering directly or providing a forum and process to solve member/customer break-fix problems or more ingrained issues with company, product or community.
- Facilitation/Moderation – playing the role of ombudsman, rulemaker, conversation starter and referee in the Kryon forum and community debate inside and outside the community.
- Social Networking and Outreach– recruiting new members into the community.
- Problem Solver – answering directly or providing a forum and process to solve member/customer break-fix problems or more ingrained issues with company, product or community.
- Internal Evangelist – becoming the missionary inside the company to provoke employee involvement, demonstrating success, communicating value and demystifying the world of tech and social media that supports the community.
- Technical – manage and support the key technical/.online interface with forum members.
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with Product to stay updated on new products and features.
- Liaise with Sales and Support to support technical forum responses and build/strengthen customer relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with RPA, AI and digital technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program)
- Ability to stay calm in a storm
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BA in Marketing or relevant field