ELEARNING TRAINING DEVELOPER – TEL AVIV
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a member of Kryon Training Team, the training developer will be responsible for the creation of both e-Learning and classroom courses. The training developer will also work on continuous improvement of existing courses.
- Producing e-Learning content in various formats using eLearning development tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, and Captivate.
- Investigate subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create eLearning training content.
- Manage courses and learning path using Learning Management System.
- Review course feedbacks and revise the training material accordingly.
- Review and improve existing training material.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least 5 years of work experience in development of online technical training material for high-tech companies.
- Experience with interviewing subject matter experts.
- Experience with enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate 360, Captivate and Camtasia.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience with Learning Management System.
- Organized and detail oriented.