PRESALES MANAGER – TEL AVIV
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are Kryon – innovation is in our DNA. Our mission is to push the limits and provide a new generation of cutting-edge intelligent robotic process automation solutions that will redefine the way we work and take your business operations to a whole new level.
We are seeking a Presales Manager – a senior professional who will play a crucial role in business development processes and business proposals creation, including lead qualification, elaboration of our RPA offering, value proposition and final deal closure.
The successful candidate will work with our Sales team, to develop and present business solutions, aligning business needs and positioning Kryon products and services as key differentiator and competitive advantage.
- Planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
- Preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
- Creation of marketing concepts.
- Answering customers RFP’s and RFI’s for our local and global sales teams.
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers’ demands.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years experience in Presales.
- 3+ years experience in an IT environment.
- Experience in leading RFP’s and RFI’s, POCs.
- Experience working with global customers.
- Very good written and good spoken English.
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients.