DIRECTOR OF SALES EMEA
Location: UK, London preferred
Reports to: General Manager EMEA
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kryon Systems deliver innovative, intelligent Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions enabling digital transformation for enterprises. Our technology leading platform will change the RPA market in 2018. You can be part of this. We are seeking a superstar Director of Sales for the UK&I.
- Built and execute growth plan based on revenue targets and company goals for the region together with marketing and sales management.
- Developing and converting enterprise opportunities into long term customers through an efficient sales process, mid to upper level management relationships across a wide range of industries, but primarily in large enterprises and mid to top level management.
- Develop and establish strong relationships with potential and existing Partners and expand the partner network in the territory.
- New customer acquisitions and long term account management within the territory, ensuring growth in all revenue streams (new business, renewals and account expansions).
- Understand customer goals and challenges and clearly establish the differentiated elements of product and solutions.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas and objectives as determined by leadership.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least ten years’ experience in direct sales to large enterprise customers, with a proven, successful track record of finalizing business deals and generating revenue.
- Positive and energetic with high aspirations, highly creative, team player, self-motivated and exceptional drive to success
- Experience in selling enterprise solutions such as RPA, BPM, BPO, ERP, CRM, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in developing and managing sales channels and partners.
- Demonstrated ability to use a consultative selling approach is a plus.
- Highly capable of solving problems and dealing with incomplete information, combined with excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize assigned tasks. Prior experience of multiple-opportunity management is an advantage.
- Ability to communicate and interact with senior executives, right up to “C” level management.