SENIOR TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER – EMEA
OVERVIEW OF KRYON
Kryon, a profitable and fast-growing AI robotics startup specializing in process automation tools. We are an alternative workforce provider, specializing in self-learning bots that carry out repetitive tasks for Fortune 500 and small business customers. Our solution, driven by data and technology, enables workplaces execution of non-creative tasks at zero operational cost, at all hours 365/24/7. By solving for the availability of time, Kryon increases work velocity and improves employee focus on tasks that require human insight for their decision and execution.
Our goal is making Automation easy. Doing this is a challenge as Kryon products are offered to production Customers environments without prior training data or procedures. We strive to create a seamless onboarding experience for our Customers while also providing the tools to our Partners to customize their own process flows. We build our tools to self-learn and continuously adapt to the business target function, and customized to a specific use case. From process discovery to helping managers make the most of their business flows, our team creates the tools to make intelligent decisions about our Customers that help guide their first steps and win their loyalty.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kryon Systems is seeking a bright, enthusiastic and hands-on Senior Technical Support Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast paced environment and welcomes new challenges every day. The TSE will work closely with our partners and enterprise customers on product deployments and will be responsible for delivering outstanding technical support, remotely as well as on-site.
- Provide technical support to partners and customers who are using our enterprise software.
- Provide support for pre and post sales activities.
- Design and develop process automation content using Kryon Systems’ unique authoring tool.
- Perform product installations and implementation.
- Own customer technical issues from initial report to resolution, communicating with customers regularly regarding issue status.
- Work directly with Development, QA and Product teams to investigate customer technical issues.
- High availability – support real-time systems for global partners and customers.
- Willing to travel occasionally in order to perform on-site support, troubleshooting, and customer training.
- Minimum 3-5 years of technical support experience for enterprise software.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field – an advantage
- Experience with system implementation and deployment, including system configuration and troubleshooting in a client-server environment.
- Outstanding customer facing abilities and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in providing customer training and on-site support.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- IT knowledge/background required.
- Basic programming skills required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong written and documentation skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Willingness to travel.
- Passion for troubleshooting client problems and satisfying customer needs.
- Self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Team player.
- Fast learner, creative thinker and able to solve problems.
- Willingness to take on big challenges.
- Accountable for commitments, results, and quality.