STRATEGIC ALLIANCES ACCOUNT MANAGER
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Strategic Alliances Account Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining all sales and service activities of assigned OEM) Original equipment manufacture (accounts at all levels of their organization.
- Act as primary technical liaison between partners and Kyron’s sales, marketing and support.
- Establish relationships with designated partners. Build alliance strategies with the Kryon Sales, Marketing, product and channel organization.
- Lead and manage specific alliances and related clients. Establish and maintain constant, cordial and vigilant contact with partner sales, business and technical point of contacts.
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market plans with appropriate partner managers around joint partner solutions and ensure execution of plans in the field.
- Increase partner awareness of Kryon product line, keeping partner updated on roadmaps, new products and new releases.
- Understand market environment: key drivers, barriers to success, key partners, competition etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree – required. MBA in Business Management – preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience in software companies selling to global clientele.
- Experience working within large, multi-national market environments.
- A strong track record of driving business growth in the enterprise sector, preferably across multiple markets.
- Solution sales and/or technical sales experience – preferred.
- Prior experience in RPA, automation or IT product companies – advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.
- Proven ability to motivate, influence and a team player.