11 Apr Training Developer
Posted at 11:04h in
About the Role
As a member of Kryon Training Team, the training developer will be responsible for the creation of both eLearning and classroom courses. The training developer will also work on continuous improvement of existing courses.
- At least 5 years of work experience in development of online technical training material for high-tech companies.
- Experience with interviewing subject matter experts.
- Experience with enterprise software.
- Strong knowledge of e-Learning development tools such as Articulate 360, Captivate and Camtasia.
- Native English speaker.
- Experience with Learning Management System.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Producing e-Learning content in various formats using e-Learning development tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, and Captivate.
- Investigate subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create e-Learning training content.
- Manage courses and learning path using Learning Management System.
- Review course feedbacks and revise the training material accordingly.
- Review and improve existing training material.